Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Collegiate Cat



Duke came from the overcrowded home in Worcester with 26 other cats. He was adopted by an MIT student and now lives in a dorm with a few other cats and lots of admiring college students. Here are some comments from his new "mom"

Duke very much enjoys stealing my food, which means I've hidden much of it. He loves putting his paws in my food, and then knocking it over if I leave it unattended. He loves drinking water from the sink in my room, also. It's quite adorable. He loves to go out and roam the floor, along with playing with the other cats. He's still the cuddly, attention-loving cat from when I first got him. He's actually almost everyone's favorite cat on my floor because he's the friendliest cat (well, he just really loves attention.)

No comments: