Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Home at Last



Azuma, a beautiful Bengal boy, came to us from a loving home in hope of an even better life with space to roam and attention from a family that has time for him. He was adopted right away but had to be returned because the adopter developed allergies. Ironically, he was placed into foster care right away with a family that had a history of allergies but no reaction to Azuma. They fell in love and decided to keep him forever. Here's an update from the family:

"Azuma has become a regular member of our family, including two parents and three kids ages 6 and under. I'm constantly amazed that I actually own a cat now, given the fact that my lungs normally seize up after five minutes in the presence of regular domestic cats! Happily, I've had no notable reaction to him! Azuma's a cat with real personality. We've figured out that he has three distinct moods: sleepy, affectionate and frisky/tiger. Even though he can be quite boisterous with adults, he's actually incredibly patient with my two little boys, who get right in Azuma's face, despite our constant warnings. Thanks to your organization, he's become the perfect addition to our family!"

1 comment:

Jacques said...

hey i just got a cat for my 10 th birthday my brother is all over him is that your son because he's probley the same age as my brother, he is 4....Abby age ten