Monday, November 16, 2009

Love at First Sight



"16 days ago, I walked past the FARS PetSmart adoption center in Cambridge and saw a beautiful calico cat named Penelope. She stretched her paw up to the window, yawned, and looked at me through the glass and I knew she was perfect! Two days later I brought Penelope home. All of you were so caring and helpful during the adoption process and I could just tell the amount of dedication you have for these cats, and I know that you took such amazing care of Penelope because she is just so happy healthy and friendly. Penelope came home and bonded very quickly with my other cat, Peanut, and now they play and cuddle together...they are both very happy. Again, I would like to thank you all for taking such good care of Penelope and all the other cats at FARS."

- Penelope's mom

No comments: